Dajana Heremic – Fine Art & Craftsmanship carries the following shop policies. By purchasing from this shop you are agreeing to the following policies.
- Items will be shipped within 1-10 business days depending on the type and the amount of items purchased and my work load. You will be sent a confirmation email, and once it ships you will be provided with tracking info and the invoice.
- Since we take care of handling and shipping ourself, in case of illness or travel we might not be able to send out your order promptly – we will surely notify you about the delay.
- Customers are responsible for providing correct shipping information. we cannot be responsible for orders shipped to the wrong address.
- Notification of a correction or updates to your shipping address must be received via the contact form or write to mail [at] dajanaheremic.com in order to be processed. That means that social media such as Facebook or Instagram are not the way to contact us regarding the order.
- Please note that we are not responsible for items lost, stolen or damaged in shipping or after they are delivered.
Wool is an ancient and natural fiber. By sheering sheep and using the earthy native colors of wool and wild yet superb texture and look of the locks, We create archaic fur clothing and garments that are strictly vegetarian and animal friendly! The wool we most work with is local Drenthe Heath Sheep wool and Schoonebeker wool. The animals are annually shorn and walk with the shepherd daily to graze in the heather fields of the nature reserves like Dwingelerveld & Ballorveld in the North of the Netherlands. Because of the natural crafting process and the ancient heather fields and forests the sheep walk through each day, you’re likely to find a charming, small twig, leaf or some hay in the felted fur.
- Animal Welfare & Ethics
Our work, and specifically the felted fleeces are strictly cruelty free. This is our ethical and spiritual code of conduct. As an Animists we see the world as full of persons, both human and other-than-human, and prioritize living in conscious and respectful ways with others. Thus no sheep or other animal has died or has been mistreated in the process of harvesting it’s fleece. Animal welfare and the quality of animal life are on our top priorities in general, and most definitely so in choosing the appropriate provider of wool or colleague with whom she collaborates (whether it be a shepherd, another crafts person or an organisation).
- Felted Wool Collars
Wether it is a small or a large felted collar, it is a majestic piece of garment. Made to make you feel centered, strong, wild yet graceful, beautiful and warm. A felted collar is slow fashion, a handmade and unique piece of wearable art. No two sheep are the same – especially the breeds Treat the collar gently and with care and it will show you your strenght.
If necessary, wash the felted collar (or other woolen piece) gently and only by hand in luke warm water. You may also use wool-safe detergent or Eucalan to clean it more thoroughly and protect it from moths. Do not rub, scrub or wring, the wool will felt tighter. Therefore also do not wash in a washing mashine or dry in a dryer! Wool is dirt resistant, so often you can let the stain dry and groom it out later. Also it’s water repellant, the wool fiber doesn’t absorb moisture and thus the felted fleece will dry quickly.
Moths are magical creatures and some of them like to nestle in wool. Though we respect our mutual love, we don’t want them messing about in our creations. To protect your felted collar we highly recommend hanging the collar in sight, and not leaving it in dark places like your closet or in a box/drawer, for moths are nocturnal creatures and very much enjoy warm and dark places. When in sight, you will also remember to occasionally check the collar. To prevent moths inhabiting the fleece, apply a few drops of cedar wood oil once in a while onto the woolen piece. Also check regularly (stroke it, cuddle with it, groom it) and if you still find a little winged creature (or it’s baby), wash the fur gently and manually. Use herbal sachets with herbs such as (or a mix of) lavender, rosemary, mint, thyme, eucalyptus, orange peel & cedar to hang with your wool garment. we annually put wool in the freezer or, like in the olden days, hang it outside for a few days in the cold of Winter.
- If you still have questions about the care, feel free to send an email to mail[@]dajanaheremic.com.
- Due to high production and handling costs we generally don’t accept returns, exchanges or cancellations. We can think along and offer help on a case-by-case basis.
- Customer are responsible for shipping both ways. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
- Orders that are returned for whatever reason without first contacting us, will not be refunded.
- In conclusion, we absolutely want you to be happy with your personal Dajana Heremic item, so don’t hesitate to contact us in case you got any questions prior or upon receiving your order, and we will do our best to help you. For any further information you can use the contact form or write to mail [at] dajanaheremic.com
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
- Information you give us. You may provide information by contacting us via our Website or email. You also provide us with information by face-to-face contact or by phone contact. As it is in our legitimate interests to be responsive to you and to inform you on our new work, and on the product we offer, we will use your information to:- communicate with you;
– personalise our services for you;
– communicate with you about products, services, promotions, events and other news and information we think will be of interest to you; or
– when you visit the Website, we collect the information sent to us by your computer, mobile phone, or other access device. This information includes:
– your IP address;
– device information including, but not limited to, identifier, name, and type of operating system;
– mobile network information; and
– standard web information, such as your browser type and the pages you access on our Website. We collect this information in order to:
– personalise our Website to ensure content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device;
– monitor and analyse trends, usage and activity in connection with our Website and services to improve the Website;
– keep the Website safe and secure; or
– measure and understand the effectiveness of the content we serve to you and others.
- Analytics and search engine provider, Google, located in the United States that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the Website.
- We will retain your information no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data is used.
- You have rights in relation to the personal data we hold about you: Access: You have the right to know whether we process personal data about you, and if we do, to access data we hold about you and certain information about how we use it and who we share it with. Correction: You have the right to require us to correct any personal data held about you that is inaccurate and have incomplete data completed. Erasure: You may request that we erase the personal data we hold about you in the following circumstances: where you believe it is no longer necessary for us to hold the personal data, we are processing it on the basis of your consent and you wish to withdraw your consent, we are processing your data on the basis of our legitimate interest and you object to such processing, you no longer wish us to use your data to send you updates.
- Where you have provided your consent to us processing your personal data, you can withdraw your consent at any time by sending us an email to mail [at] dajanaheremic.com
- In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how we process your personal data, please contact us in the first instance at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavour to deal with your request as soon as possible. This is without prejudice to your right to launch a claim with the data protection supervisory authority in the EU country in which you live or work where you think we have infringed data protection laws.
- Any changes we will make to this policy in the future will be posted on this page. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to this policy.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal data that we collect and store. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet or email is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted through the Website or over email; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will take appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data against loss, theft and unauthorised use, access or modification. Questions, comments and requests regarding this policy are welcomed and should be addressed to mail[at]dajanaheremic.com.
- Dajana Heremic – Fine Art & Craftsmanship (“we”, “our”, “us”) hold the right to cancel any order at any time and refuse future orders if the communication is disrespectful and harmful in any way.
- We also hold the right to cancel an order if a customer is disrespecting me in any way or undermining my abilities that causes me to feel too uncomfortable making their items. Any changes will be discussed in an open conversation via mail.
Dajana Heremic – Fine Art & Craftsmanship (“we”, “our”, “us”) provides its Online Courses (“Service(s)”) to you through its website located at dajanaheremic.com (the “Site”) subject to the following Terms of Service. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change or modify portions of these Terms of Service at any time.
The Service, and any content obtained through our Website, is solely for your personal and non-commercial use. With your course(s) purchase we grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, license to access the Online Courses content and view your course(s) through the service on a streaming-only basis for that purpose. We may revoke your license at any time in its sole discretion. Upon such revocation, you must promptly destroy all content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the service, as well as copies of such materials, whether made in accordance with these Terms of Service or otherwise.
You may never use another’s account, and you may not provide another person with the username and password to access your account. You are fully responsible for any and all activities that occur under your password or account, and it is your responsibility to ensure that your password remains confidential and secure. You agree to (a) immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session when accessing the Service. We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section.
We reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with notice. You agree that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service. We have no obligation to retain any of Your Account or Submitted Content for any period of time beyond what may be required by applicable law.
You acknowledge that we may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Service, including without limitation the maximum period of time that data or other content will be retained by the Service and the maximum storage space that will be allotted on our servers on your behalf. You agree that MasterClass has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any data or other content maintained or uploaded by the Service. You acknowledge that MasterClass reserves the right to terminate accounts that are inactive for an extended period of time. You further acknowledge that MasterClass reserves the right to change these general practices and limits at any time, in its sole discretion, with or without notice.
Should you become dissatisfied with our Service within the first 7 days after purchase, We will refund the full amount of your purchase and subsequently terminate your access. Refunds are not available for customers 7 days after a purchase. Refunds are not available for accounts which have violated the terms of service; violations are determined at our sole discretion. If we determines that you are abusing our refund policy, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse or restrict any and all current or future use of the Service without delivering a refund. To request a refund or to ask a question regarding the 7-day money back guarantee email mail [at] dajanaheremic.com.
Unless otherwise expressly authorized herein or by us in writing, you agree not to display, distribute, license, perform, publish, reproduce, duplicate, copy, create derivative works from, modify, sell, resell, exploit, transfer or upload for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service.
The Service may provide links or other access to other sites and resources on the Internet. We have no control over such sites and resources and we are not responsible for such sites and resources. You further acknowledge and agree that we will not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any content, events, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource. Any dealings you have with third parties found while using the Service are between you and the third party, and you agree that we are not liable for any loss or claim that you may have against any such third party.